Community Spotlight: Trilogy at the Vineyards
Just an hour from downtown San Francisco, The City of Brentwood is home to a vibrant community nestled amongst active olive groves and vineyards. Trilogy at the Vineyards is happy to call Brentwood home, where it enjoys pristine views of Mt. Diablo and Marsh Creek State Park, upscale amenities, and a variety of activities that bring the community together. If you already feel like you’ve been transported to a vacation destination, read on to see what else this resort style community has to offer.
Prime East Bay Area Location
The name “Trilogy at the Vineyards” isn’t misleading in the least. The community is quite literally surrounded by vineyards, giving residents the ability to sit on their back porch and enjoy a glass of Petite Syrah, while watching Petite Syrah grapes ripen right on the vine!
- Multiple farmers markets and you-pick farms
- Stores that range from large chains to small, local boutiques
- Over 100 dining options
- A premiere biking community
- 50 award-winning parks and facilities
- 16 miles of recreational trails
Learn more about Brentwood and Trilogy at the Vineyards in the video below.
Now that you can imagine yourself fully immersed in the culture of Brentwood, let us welcome you into the gates of Trilogy at the Vineyards and give you a look at the amazing amenities that are available for residents.
First stop is the 38,000 square-foot epicenter of interaction and connectivity within the community. A whole day can be spent at Club Los Meganos enjoying locally-grown food and wine, working up a sweat at the full-service luxury fitness center, lounging poolside in a private cabana, or even treating yourself to a spa day.
Trilogy at the Vineyards is home to Sawã Spa, a full-service, resort-caliber spa that encompasses four treatment rooms, outdoor patios, private lounges, steam showers, a garden retreat, and salt water spa. Available services include:
- Wellness classes
- Skin and body treatments
After a day of pampering and exploring, setting a tee-time at the Golf Club at Brentwood, set just adjacent to Trilogy at the Vineyards, is the perfect way to enjoy the beautiful, sunny California weather. The 27-hole public golf course was designed by Ted Robinson Sr. and gives preferred pricing and privileges to Trilogy at the Vineyards members.
Ready to kick up your feet? Step in to 1 of 9 floorplans available at Trilogy at the Vineyards. Homes in this community range from 2 – 4 bedrooms, 2 – 3.5 baths, 2 – 3 car garage, and 1,520 – 3,111 square feet. Additionally, 5 new home models have recently been opened within an incredibly laid out model gallery. These homes have never been seen before and feature new innovative home designs and features like Shea3D and SheaSolar.
While many of Trilogy’s amenities can be enjoyed personally, there are many others that are made more enjoyable by being part of a group where you can meet fellow community members. From the Bocce Club to the Wine Making Club, the Hiking Club to the Gardening Club, there are many activities to become involved with at Trilogy and events to attend, including some you can enjoy before you’re even a member!
To show off the entirely new model gallery debuted in July 2015, Trilogy at the Vineyards is hosting a full year of events so non-members and their families can get a taste of The Good Life! Take a look below to see what events are coming up for you to enjoy:
- Grow into Your New Home (8/1/15): experience the natural beauty of the rolling Vineyards and get inspired by what Trilogy members have done with their garden spaces
- Resort Living on the Fast Track (8/15/15): enjoy food, entertainment, and a classic car display – car washes and car detailing gift cards will be given away to ensure your car is looking classic, too
- Nourish Your New Beginning (8/29/15): receive a complimentary spa service a Sawã Spa and enjoy a wellness event meant to inspire your health
- Home is Where the Heart Is (9/13/15): bring the whole family to this event to meet Disney characters, get your face painted, and encounter animals at the petting zoo
- Cheers to the Good Life (9/26/15): tour each of Trilogy at the Vineyards’ new models and receive a complimentary wine tasting at each
- Paint Your Future at the Vineyards (10/10/15): enjoy a tour of Trilogy at the Vineyards’ new models, admire art from local vendors, try your hand at a craft, and learn tips from local jewelry makers
- Have a Taste of The Good Life (10/24/15): indulge in delicious food prepared by the award-winning Chef, Randy Lutz, while enjoying the high-end kitchen designs in each Trilogy home
We hope to see you out at Trilogy at the Vineyards soon! If you have any questions, feel free to leave us a comment below, attend one of our upcoming events, stop by our Tour Center, or contact us at (800) 685-6494.