The Spectacular Cascade Club at Redmond Ridge
Beyond your home. Beyond expectation.
At the heart of the Trilogy at Redmond Ridge community is the Cascade Club, a 32,000-square-foot hub for connecting with yourself and others. Under its roof, the state-of-the-art Center for Well Being has everything you can imagine to keep you at your physical and spiritual best—from Tai Chi classes to cutting-edge fitness equipment to health and fitness trainers. Not to mention the Club’s own naturopath, Dr. Amy, who shares helpful health tips in her Member newsletter and blog.
Indulge in a massage treatment at The Tranquility Spa. Or stop into the Cyber Café to enjoy a light lunch with a friend or to send an email to the kids. As you can see, your new community is all about staying connected. But not just at this Trilogy. Our community intranet, MyTrilogyLife.com, not only keeps you up-to-date on what’s going on here but also gives you a forum for making connections and exploring interests in all kinds of ways, with the passionate people living at every Trilogy community.
- Center for Well Being: state-of-the-art fitness equipment, classes, and trainers
- Swimming Pool: an indoor lap pool with private spa overlooking the forest
- The Tranquility Spa: full-service rejuvenation
- Cyber Café: a cozy place for an espresso drink or light meal
- University of Washington Center for Learning: take a class to stretch your mind
- Billiards Den: a fun place to play
- Crystal Event Room: we provide the room, you bring the party
- Grand Living Room: where people meet casually or for fun mixer events