Six Ways to Get Active at Trilogy®
At this stage of your life, you’re probably seeking a little adventure…and a lot of fun! That’s one of the tenets of the Trilogy promise: we create outstanding communities that offer vibrant lifestyles and encourage exploration, freedom, wellness, and connection. Here, people live life to the fullest—by investing time into nurturing passions new and old. Once you live here, you’ll experience this awesome lifestyle for yourself. Here are a few of the ways Trilogy Members get active:
- By getting involved – Trilogy communities have resort-style Clubs with a range of indoor and outdoor spaces. The Resort Club is the gathering place for neighbors, with dining, fitness facilities, social spaces, lounges, culinary studios, and so much more. The Resort Clubs are managed by a resort team, which means superior service and attention. So, whether you’re interested in joining the community book club or taking some fitness classes, Trilogy’s Resort Clubs offer a wide range of opportunities to try something new and socialize while doing it.
- By getting out on the trails – Most Trilogy communities have extensive trails systems for walkers and bikers alike. They are often located close to awesome outdoor amenities. Take Trilogy in Summerlin, for example, which has access to the master-planned community of Summerlin’s 10 golf courses, 150+ miles of trails, 20 community parks, and neighboring Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
- By getting in shape – Trilogy is all about wellness of body and spirit! Our fitness facilities are second to none, featuring state-of-the-art strength and cardio equipment and classes taught by professional trainers. Some of our communities even feature unique class selections. For example, at Trilogy at The Vineyards’ Delta Athletic Club, we have a private outdoor Tai Chi patio and fitness lawn. Others offer Afturburn, a unique, Trilogy-branded space and class of the same name that uses cardio and strength equipment, mobility devices, and open floor exercises.
- By soaking up the sun – Trilogy’s resort pools are the place to be when the weather is nice. Picture yourself lounging poolside in a comfortable chaise with a great book after a fitness class. Or take a water aerobics class or swim laps to get your sweat on! Our resort pools blend relaxation and activity.
- By hitting the sport courts – At Trilogy, we love seeing our Members try something totally new to them. Pickleball, one of the fastest growing sports in the country, is a perfect example. Many Trilogy communities have pickleball courts and leagues that are open to people who have never played before. Or maybe tennis is your game—we’ve got those courts, too.
- By exploring nature nearby – Trilogy communities are located in beautiful places, surrounded by areas you’ll definitely want to take time to discover. Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch is just outside the historic “Dude Ranch Capital of Arizona,” Wickenburg. Trilogy at Tehaleh is set northwest of Mount Rainier National Park. Trilogy at Lake Frederick sits on over 900 acres of woodland beauty in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains—right in the heart of the famed Shenandoah Valley. These amazing locations mean one thing: endless opportunities to explore.
If you’re excited about being active in this life chapter, Trilogy is worth checking out. Our communities across the country have so much to offer you, whether you want to learn a new sport, get into hiking, take up walking, or start a daily fitness habit. Learn more about Trilogy communities and the many awesome amenities and activities we have going on at each by visiting www.TrilogyLife.com.