Explore the Trilogy Difference
On the hunt for a new home? For new homes, each model home is inviting – filled with clean lines, expert décor and opulent finishes, inside and out. While touring, perhaps you’ve asked yourself questions such as “what should I look for?” or “how do I know?” as you’ve browsed a variety of home styles, layouts and neighborhoods. Each question plays a large role in your decision, after all, a home purchase is an investment in your future. If you’re considering some of these difficult or unanswered questions, we invite you to step inside a Trilogy community to experience the Trilogy Difference. Each Trilogy Active Lifestyle community is thoughtfully designed to bring people together, while paying close attention to details that enhance your life.
Before meeting with a member of our valuable Trilogy team, we want to help you identify what’s important for your home buying needs as you search for the perfect Trilogy home that pulls on your heart strings.
Dream Home Details
As you start your tour at a Trilogy resort community, take a look at the floor plan or layout of our home designs. We invite you to start from within to get a feel for what we take into consideration when designing the home of your dreams. Take a look around and keep these details in mind:
- Whether entertaining or socializing, our home’s open floor plan is spacious & welcoming.
- Plentiful windows throughout the home that bring an overabundance of natural light and enhance the mood, as well as the overall look and feel.
- Specialized spaces allow for enjoyable hobbies like arts and crafts, as well as carefully organized storage outside of the typical spaces.
Energy efficiency & solar power can reduce your monthly utility costs, leaving your pockets full and possibly even eliminating your electricity bill.
- For some models, you have the opportunity to choose the relationship between your living, dining and kitchen areas and the lifestyle you want to live through our innovative Shea3D offerings, designed around you.
- You are given the freedom to customize the final layout of your brand new home, from design through construction- making your dream home, well, yours.
Designed to Bring People Together
A place called home is more than just a welcome mat, it’s a feeling from the inside out. Whether you prefer walking with friends, fine dining (with wine!) or adventuresome activities- our communities are designed with connection in mind. There are plenty of ways Trilogy is reinventing resort living, and we bring the Good Life to you by:
- Our Taste the Good Life program, allowing you to try before you buy, by offering a weekend of exceptional home ownership at a Trilogy Active Lifestyle community.
- Attend community events, from grand openings to living vision sessions, to learn about new communities, meet other potential buyers and future neighbors in your area.
- One step around our communities and you’ll understand why our amenities and professional service, from the spa to the golf course, are simply unmatched.
- Interested in starting or joining a club to fulfill your interests? There are plenty of these to choose from, so you can kick start your new dream home with like-minded individuals who share your passion for life!
- Lastly, we celebrate the Good Life with our outdoor live concert festivals at both Encanterra Country Club and Trilogy Orlando – live music that you love with people who love celebrating The Good Life together.
Real Members, Real Stories
For many, this experience is a meaningful and critical beginning to a new chapter in one’s life. For those members who already live at Trilogy Active Lifestyle Communities, they’ve shared their stories, from the first moments of touring a dream home to the day they can call it their forever home – and you can too. Watch & see how living in a Trilogy resort community bring people together, for the better!
We invite you to experience all there is to see at any of our distinct communities across the U.S. – contact our team today to get started at (800) 685-6494 or head to Trilogylife.com for more details and to sign up for our free newsletter or DVD.